NEW WEBSITE!

I INVITE YOU TO BECOME A REGULAR AT MY WEBSITE.
WWW.YOURJOYOLOGIST.COM

Monday, June 21, 2010

a message from the universe

Hello all. I have so much to write about, but have not given myself the time to do so! It will be coming soon. I sent an email to a friend today, for no reason at all and as I re-read it I realized this can apply to us all. So, read this as if I sent it direct to you.


Just a friendly reminder from me (and the universe). I am not sending this for any reason at all, except that I want to.

YOU are such a bright, glowing light. YOU are confidence. YOU are passionate. YOU are love. YOU are compassionate. YOU are strength. YOU are warmth. YOU are inspiring. YOU are the most beautiful expression of yourself and I truly see this all and it is AMAZING!

Life is an adventure, it is a game for all to play. There may come times when it feels very serious, but that is what people are making it. I say there is no such thing as a mistake or mess-up it is all what it is and a beautiful method of learning what works for each of us today.

There may come times when life feels like a lot of work, and maybe it is, but you can choose it as fun, as a game, as a chance to inspire people to take their own lives in stride and live it full out. You can do that all just by showing up as yourself.

Each day is different. There is no such thing as perfect and at the same time everything is perfect. I believe that we are constantly discovering ourselves and that is one of the many, many things that makes this life AMAZING!


So lets just enjoy it!

3 comments: