NEW WEBSITE!

I INVITE YOU TO BECOME A REGULAR AT MY WEBSITE.
WWW.YOURJOYOLOGIST.COM

Saturday, July 10, 2010

the voice that I hear and listen to.


I love the voice in my head that talks back to the other voice in my head.  One voice just said, if I didn’t have the internet what would I be doing?  As I lay in my bunk aimlessly refreshing facebook and twitter.  A voice said, “ I miss reading.”  So then a voice answered, “So, read, then…”  It is pretty easy. 

A common response to someone saying, “oh I was just talking to myself, “ is well, as long as you are not answering yourself it is all good.  Well you know what?  I love that I answer myself!  Is it the devil and the angel that are battling?  I won't label them that but I love that both are there and maybe there are more than two.  I welcome them, they are all parts of me.  I let them guide me.

It is similar to asking my best friend for advice.  I ask myself.  I really ask myself and I really listen to the asking.  Then, see what comes up.  What do I want?  It is so easy, but sometimes it is made so hard!  I choose to listen to myself and see where I guide myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment