NEW WEBSITE!

I INVITE YOU TO BECOME A REGULAR AT MY WEBSITE.
WWW.YOURJOYOLOGIST.COM

Thursday, July 8, 2010

the change that I want to see in the world.

I am back from tour. I am obsessed with music once again. I was re-born to its inspirational powers. I felt the music. I felt the energy. I felt the love. I felt the joy. Music that maybe wasn’t my favorite of styles and sounds I was able to feel and boy, did I feel.

I am re-energized in so many ways. I want to be a part of it. I am a part of it. I want to touch the world and I thought how? How do I influence the world? What can I do? Am I doing enough? How can I be more of service?

What I saw, what I got, what I feel is that being love does make a difference. It really does. Being a complete open energy that does not take negative energy on, being the warm smile that is always available does do something. Yes, I did do more than that. Yes, I am capable of more than that. But, I 100% I have my proof now that I make a difference by being me, by being a grounding, loving, open energy and this only makes me more available to be inspired which then turns into me being Love Inspiring.

I think it is true. Scratch that, I know it is true...It works, it spreads. A genuine smile for no foresee-able reason to someone that I don't know does have an effect on people.

"BE THE CHANGE THAT YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD." - GHANDI 


My most recent tour family doing the pre-show huddle.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing and so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does work! Spent the majority of the last 2 weeks, visiting a family member in the hospital. Can't help but notice how many people try to avoid eye contact while walking through the hallways and the complete lack of smiles. Doctors, nurses, hospital employees, patients, worried families--they all looked so burdened. So I did what I always do...Smile and put out as much positive energy as possible! 99% success rate in getting a smile in return! Conversations sometimes started, sometimes not. Either way the difference was amazing! It works all the time but it's really cool to see such a major difference when the environment/situation is more intense than the usual. Thanks for being you and doing what you do!!!

    ReplyDelete