NEW WEBSITE!

I INVITE YOU TO BECOME A REGULAR AT MY WEBSITE.
WWW.YOURJOYOLOGIST.COM

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Synchronized

I have had so many moments lately that just work out. I am running later for an appointment and start to feel stressed about it, get there and they are running late anyway. I am trying to make it to a movie on time after a quick decision to go, then miss the entrance to the 5 only to look back and see traffic stopped. So, I continue on to the PCH and soar to the movie theater with no stops. I book a million things to fit into the afternoon I fly to Vegas and ask my ride to pick me up with very little time to make it to the airport and then arrive to the emptiest airport I have ever seen with no security lines and a delayed flight anyway.

It is so easy to let myself feel bad for running late, or not organizing better, etc. etc. But it is so not worth it! Especially because it always ends up miraculously lining up. Of course that does not mean I am just going to give up on being on time or organizing, but when things don't flow with my made up schedule I am going to choose to just be with it. To breathe through the stress that comes with what I make up is letting people down, because even if the Universe doesn't re-synchronize for me, I am pretty sure they will live, and I will live and life will go on.

1 comment: