NEW WEBSITE!

I INVITE YOU TO BECOME A REGULAR AT MY WEBSITE.
WWW.YOURJOYOLOGIST.COM

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the boss

I am constantly having conversations with myself that go like this. “I want to do ________” “Well, you know you can.” “Really!?!?!!? I can?” “Yep, you can do whatever you like, whenever you like.” Now mind you these things that I want to do are things like “I want to work out my arms” “I want to hula hoop” “I want to go for a bike ride, but it’s 7pm at night”. They are quite simple things, but they come into my head, as if they are crazy thoughts that can NOT be done right now! Well, you missed yoga class and you just ate dinner, so you missed your chance to work out your arms”. Or "no, you usually only ride your bike in the daylight, even though the path is lit up and you have lights for your bike.” Silly little things, and it feels like the biggest freedom in the world to answer those thoughts with, "if you want to do that, you can!" Such freedoms I have granted for myself!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Love Inspiring Tricia, I could really use your advice right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having those conversations lately, too! http://www.allthelittlebluebirds.com/tag/muse/

    ReplyDelete