NEW WEBSITE!

I INVITE YOU TO BECOME A REGULAR AT MY WEBSITE.
WWW.YOURJOYOLOGIST.COM

Monday, March 29, 2010

a sanctuary!

Ahhhhh….MMMMMM….Today. Today. I love you today. Each day is so amazing. No matter what happens.

I have left my sanctuary. I have flown to the the middle of the country, to the giant state of Texas. I left the comfort of my den, the sounds of the waves, and the sand beneath my toes. I traded my bicycle in for a rental car. I made it and I am OK. I am A.O.K. I am more than that. I am alive and I am grateful.

Apparently, a sanctuary can be made anywhere. Or maybe, being in a sanctuary is actually a state of being. I have left my beachside studio sanctuary and survived! Even better news, I am still in my sanctuary, it came with me! It is me!

No comments:

Post a Comment