NEW WEBSITE!

I INVITE YOU TO BECOME A REGULAR AT MY WEBSITE.
WWW.YOURJOYOLOGIST.COM

Sunday, April 11, 2010

a conqueror

Divide and conquer.  I don’t what I mean by that right now, it just sounds like it fits my mentality in this moment.  I mean it in a powerful, united way.  Funny that  divide and conquer came to me as how to express my feeling.  I was just sitting here pondering what I had done today, what I wanted to do today, what I still want to do today.  I thought about how I want to take a walk right now, but I am waiting for someone to drop something off to me.  I want to go to 4pm yoga.  I want to surf.  On and on and on. 

What did I do so far today?  Clean, organize, take garbage out, create a wall of commitments to myself, made a yummy quiona bowl for brunch, wrote a lot, perused the web,  read a bit, a few handstands, hula hooped while looking for a good quote, plucked my eyebrows, some math, created possibilities, danced a mini ballet…..
Wow!  I did a lot and I here I was thinking I was lazy today!  HaHa. 

What I got present to, even before I typed up that list of what I did do, is that it is all beautiful.  I found myself in child’s pose on my bed, calculating what I will do with the rest of my day, since half of it has passed without me leaving my building.  It’s OK.  It really is awesome what I chose to do with myself so far today.  I didn’t follow a plan.  I didn’t have any plans for today, but I was having a moment of wow, I wasted this day, but I was all warm and fuzzy.  I am all warm and fuzzy.   My day may not look like your day.  My day may not look like what I created today would be, but I love this day.  I love it all!  Whatever we each choose to do with our days, we are all working together.  So I can be alone doing my thing and it cultivates me and therefore you!  Not because everything that I do is sooo amazing that it must effect you, but because we are all so amazing, no matter what we choose to do day in and day out.  


So, Divide and Conquer!  Not each other, but life!  Enjoy it!  Conquer it!  Make it yours!  Together it is ours!


"We have infinite reasons to be happy and a serious responsibility not to be too serious".  
-Maharishi Mahesh Yogi


I have posted this before...but it is one of my favorites! 
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"-Bertrand Russell

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl ! Your blogs are so uplifting, positive, optimistic; your writing so pleasant ! Love reading it ...

    I also looove the tax refunds ! It's like getting an unexpected present (when it is actually not), but enjoy fully each time.

    Many conquests,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete